Stress & Anxiety
Is stress and anxiety keeping you from living your life FREELY?
Anxiety is a common reaction to stress. If you have ever felt like your stress and anxiety has hindered your PROGRESS, PRODUCTIVITY, or PEACE in life, I want to help you.
What does anxiety feel like?
These are some common symptoms of anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Obsessions about certain ideas, a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, a sign of post-traumatic stress disorder
You’re not alone in these feelings….
According to the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, Anxiety affects 40 million adults in the United States every year.
What therapy at Freely can do for you:
- We can help to uncover the underlying causes of your stress, worries and fears.
- We can help you learn ways to relax and look at situations in a new, less frightening way.
- We can help you develop better coping mechanisms for your anxiety and problem-solving skills to manage stress more effectively.
If you suffer from anxiety, I invite you to contact me today for a free consultation.